Monday 14 April 2014

LOOKING FORWARD

Dear future life,
   You know it has been many years,
   Since i started looking for you,

   The journey, the road, the path, the pain,
   the wound, the happiness, the sadness,
   Those said to me,
   "Hey! I'll guide you!''
   And really! They guided me to meet you,
   To meet the real you,
 
   Up till now,
   What i've found is only your footsteps,
   Eventhough the journey is not always as i want,
   I hope that He will help me,
   He will show me the true path,
   To meet you,
   My BRIGHT FUTURE LIFE.

Dear future wife,
   Take care of yourself wherever you are,
   Don't worry if things are going bad because it won't last forever,
   And don't be too happy if things are good because it can't last forever either,
 
   I pray that you've prepare yourself for me,
   And me, I'll prepare myself for you,
   When the time comes,
   He will reveal that you are my destiny
 
Dear future kids,
   I imagine that you're going to be really awesome,
   A good leader for yourself,
   A good leader for your 'usrah',
   A good leader for your 'ummah'

   Some of your friends are going to get pregnant before they get married,
   Some of your friends are going to ask you to smoke,
   Some of your friends are going to ask you to hang around,
   I wish you'll always make your wise decision,
   To choose only the good one.

People always have hopes and dreams for their life,
But don't you remember?
There will be another life after this life.

We'll have everything we want,
Allah will grant all our wishes,
But do we deserve for the real reward?
HEAVEN......

No comments:

Post a Comment